*My family received complimentary admission to Lake Compounce's Holiday Lights. As always, all opinions are my own.*
Although a chilly evening, my family recently braved the cold and headed to Lake Compounce, located in Bristol, Connecticut, to check out their Holiday Lights. We bundled up with layers of clothing, hats and gloves, and were ready for FUN!
Every child will be thrilled to meet the big man himself, SANTA, of course!! Head to the Winter Wonderland in the Starlight Theatre for some photos and to meet Santa!
Fun Facts for Holiday Lights:
- Open Fridays (5-9 PM), and Saturday and Sunday (4-9 PM),nights through December 18th.
- Features over one million lights throughout the park.
- A Spectacular Light Show set to music at the Main Gate every 30 minutes.
- 100 ft. Christmas Tree -- The tallest in New England!
- Admission is FREE with a 2016 or 2017 Platinum or Diamond Pass.
- Holiday Entertainment
- Holiday Activities in the Starlight Theatre.
- Kiddieland and Family Rides open.
- Adult Admission $14.99 plus tax
- Child Admission (10 years and younger) $10.99 plus tax
- Senior Admission (60 years and up) $10.99 plus tax
- Children 3 and under FREE