It hasn't even been one month since my last fix, and I just had to schedule another. Since I knew I was heading to Type-A conference at the end of the month, I thought it would be a great opportunity to spruce up my business casual wardrobe! I requested tops only, as shopping for bottoms is super hard for me because of my height. And you know what? Stitch Fix delivered! Honestly. I probably could have kept this entire box -- except one top fit me a little weird, and another just wasn't my style. Maybe if we weren't going on vacation, I would have kept the entire box to score the 25% off everything. BUT, I was TRYING to be sensible. HA! That sure is hard sometimes!
For those of you who may not be familiar with Stitch Fix and how it works, here's the rundown:
- First you sign up for your first fix.
- Then you fill out your style profile. This helps the stylists select clothing that they think will suit you. Don't rush through this process! Take your time so your stylist can really get to know your style!
- Your stylist then chooses 5 items based on your profile.
- You choose your price range.
- The items are sent to your home (no shipping fees), and you then try them on. Keep what you like, send back (in the included pre-paid postage envelope) what you don't want. You can even exchange an item for another size if it's not the right fit!
- There is a $20 styling fee, however this can be used to purchase any of the items you are sent!
- If you decide to keep all 5 items, you receive a 25% discount.
- You then give feedback on your fix. It's extremely important to be very detailed for your futures fixes!
I've always wanted a personal stylist, haven't you?! That's exactly what Stitch Fix is!
41Hawthorn Moni Studded Short Sleeve Blouse
Skies are Blue Westminster Back Cut Out Blouse
Kensie Rebekah Stretch Crepe Blazer
It was like my stylist knew I was looking for a blazer. I love the little black polka dots on the white sleeves when rolled up. This one is so SO perfect! In fact, I have worn it already. I actually wore it the day it arrived. I couldn't have ripped those tags off fast enough! I was literally on my way out the door for a meeting, and this blazer was just what I needed! Also, I'm headed to a blog conference this week, so this will be packed for sure!!
Le Lis Brinan Mixed Print Knit Top
Crescent Emnes Swiss Dot Detail BlouseIsn't this top beautiful? I just love the feminine details. This is another top where I probably could have gone up a size. Like I said, I'm usually an XS in Stitch Fix's tops...however, for the dressier blouses, I think I am a Small. It is a gorgeous top, though!
So again, I decided to keep just one item this fix...that incredible blazer!! What did you think of this months fix? What would you have kept? If you blogged about it, please feel free to comment with your link. I love checking out other fixes -- it gives me ideas for what to request in mine!!
If you haven't signed up for Stitch Fix, and want a little something special for yourself...please do use my referral link here. I promise you will be hooked in no time!