Well, we're one week into the back-to-school routine. Our lives are crazier than ever! From the moment Lincoln steps off the bus in the afternoon, we don't stop until he's in bed. Between homework, after school activities, preparing his lunch for the next day, going through his folder and backpack, baths, teeth brushing, bedtime stories, not to mention anything else life throws our way, it can be a bit hectic! That's why I am all for EASY dinners during the week.
Last week I had a great idea for a new dish, and I think it might be a new family favorite! Both of my boys are HUGE pasta lovers. One of their other favorite foods is cheese. I'm not sure why I never thought of it before, but a Cheesy Baked Ziti dish would be not only incredibly easy, but also super yummy!!
- Box of ziti
- One bag of a three cheese shredded cheese blend
- Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Drain pasta and place in baking dish.
- Add entire jar of Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce and mix well.
- Add Three Cheese blend and mix into pasta (save a little to coat the top layer).
- Bake for 30 minutes