This past weekend, Lincoln and I decided to make his Valentines for his friends at school. We will actually be in Disney for Valentine's Day, and his school party this year, so he's a little bummed he'll miss that. First world problems, I know. Anyways, he would have been perfectly happy picking up a box of Valentines at Target, but there weren't any he cared for. If there was anything Pokemon or Skylanders related, he would have been all over it! Anyways, I decided to get a little creative, and make his Valentines this year!
Paper Trimmer (or scissors)
1. Download and print "You Make My Heart GLOW" Valentines.
2. Have your child sign his or her name on each Valentine.
3. Using a paper trimmer (or scissors if you don't have one), cut out your Valentines.
4. Attach however many glow sticks (we used 3), you'd like to your Valentines. We used packaging tape so they'd adhere nicely.
5. Admire your handmade Valentines!
You can download your free "You Make My Heart GLOW" Valentine by clicking here.
I love that Lincoln and I were able to make these together for his friends. These Valentines are a great candy-free way to give the kids a little treat, without worrying about food allergies or dietary restrictions.
What Valentines are your kids sharing with their friends this year?