This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc.
It's pretty safe to say that romance has been a bit on the back burner. With the holiday season approaching, I thought what better time to reconnect with each other. Although our schedules are still insane, I thought of 12 simple ways to spark the romance this holiday season!
1. Coffee date -- I love all the holiday flavors of coffee. A great low-key date to a local coffee shop would be fun...and delicious!
2. Romantic notes -- There's nothing like an old-fashioned handwritten love note! It's such a simple gesture to let your loved one know you are thinking of him.
3. Sweet text messages -- We live in a digital age!! A quick, romantic text will surely brighten your partner's day! (insert kiss emoji).
4. Game night -- I don't know about you, but my husband and I love playing board games!!
5. Late night Christmas shopping -- The stores are always open later during the holiday season. When the kids go to bed, get a sitter and do some late night shopping!! It's always way less crowded, and the two of you can tackle it together!!
6. Prepare a meal together -- Working together to create a yummy dinner (or dessert!) is a great way to spend time together.
7. Go to a Holiday party or wedding -- It seems like there's always one special occasion during the holiday season where you have the opportunity to get all dressed up. Use that as an opportunity to have a date night!!
8. Go to the movies -- Take a few hours out of your day and catch a quick movie!
9. Look at your wedding photo album together -- Take a trip down memory lane and revisit your special day.
10. Bake Christmas cookies together -- Whip up a batch (or 2) of your favorites!
11. Take silly selfies -- Life's too short to not have fun!!
12. Plan a romantic night in -- My favorite nights are quiet nights at home with my husband, after the kids have gone to bed. Chocolates, our favorite beverage, a movie, and K-Y® Yours+Mine® Couples Lubricants®.
Right now you can get $2 off any one K-Y® product when you shop at Walmart. I found the K-Y® Yours+Mine® Couples Lubricants in the family planning aisle.
How will you spice up your romance this holiday season?