You guys. Blogger Bash is just DAYS away. Days. To say I am excited would be a huge understatement. Steph from A Grande Life created a fun link-up for attendees to participate in. It's a great way to get to know one another before the big bash! Sounds fun, right?! Here we go...
1. Name: Kami (it's pronounced "K-Me").
2. Where are you from? I live in Connecticut, but I grew up in Rhode Island. Definitely a RIer at heart!!
3. How long have you been blogging? About 5.5 years now...wow! I love this little space I've created!
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? The Momma Diaries. I always had a diary growing up. Writing has always been my passion. It seemed only fitting when I became a Momma!
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? Oh gosh, SO much. Connecting with the amazing brands, meeting bloggers who have lived inside my computer for so long, NYC....all of it!
6. What three words describe you the best? Optimistic, Passionate, Strong.
7. Got kids? How many? Yes. Two sweet boys. I'm a 100% boy mom and I love it more than anything! Lincoln is 4.5 and Avery will be 8 months this week!
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? Ignorant people is by far my #1, but let's discuss some others, shall we? How about the person who puts their plate in the sink when the dishwasher is RIGHT THERE! Or, how about those obnoxious people who are out in public with a Bluetooth stuck in their ear and they're chatting away...very loudly. Also, silly grammatical errors bother me. Your, You're, Their, There, They're. Maybe it's the English major in me, but goodness, get it right! Wow. That's more than one, lol.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? My grandparents on my moms side. They both passed away when I was 11. I would love to have a conversation with them now that I'm an adult.
10. Show me your face! You get two.
|me with my sweet Lincoln|
|me with my sweet baby Avery|
Well, there you have it! A little bit about me before the big event! Are you going to Blogger Bash? I'd love to connect with you there!