|outfit descriptions posted from top and left to right.|
1. Children's Place. My favorite thing about the Children's Place is their jeans. LOVE their jeans! However, this outfit is just darling. I love the layered look of the sweater.
2. Gap. We all know Gap clothing is a classic. I personally love this look for family portraits. I could probably do without the hat, though.
3. Crazy 8. We don't have this store anywhere near us, but I love their website! I have been known to buy *almost* any clothing that says anything close to "handsome like Daddy." So when I saw the "Daddy's Sidekick" shirt, I loved it! I think it would be even more awesome if Jared had a shirt that said, "Lincoln's sidekick." :)
4. Gymboree. My favorite store ever. While some might not like their matchy match styles, I just adore them. I can always find something in Gymboree that I love for Lincoln. This outfit immediately caught my eye.
5. This is another outfit from Crazy 8. Lincoln is a bit obsessed with airplanes. Which, of course, makes this outfit even more perfect! And did you see the matching hat AND shoes?!
6. These are pajamas. But I couldn't NOT include them. My husband would probably pay a bajillion dollars for jammies with a police car on them. They're from Gymboree.
What do you think of my selections? What is your impression on the selection of boys clothing?
I wasn't compensated at all for the mention of these stores. I just wanted to share some cute outfits with you all :)