This week I'm linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup's Sunday Social! It seemed like a fun idea, so on with the questions!
1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it? Originally, my blog name was "Everyday Adventures of Our Life." This was a quick name I came up with just to start writing. Once I became really infatuated with blogging, I realized I needed to change my name. That's when I changed it to, "The Momma Diaries." It was seriously a no brainer to figure out my name once I thought about it. I am a Momma. And, I have seriously always kept a diary/journal for as long as I can remember. It seemed quite fitting!
2. What do you like most about blogging? I love looking back and re-reading old posts. This blog has documented Lincoln's life. Being able to go back and read what I was thinking when Lincoln was born, or to read a letter to my sweet boy on his second birthday, is so incredible. Capturing all of Lincoln's milestones, and even looking back on his struggles. It's all there for me to remember, and one day to share with him.
3. What are your two favorite posts you've written? Such a hard question, but I'm going to go with these two:
A Mother's Love is Infinite
The Magical Moments in Parenting
4. What is something you'd like to tell someone just starting out in the blog world? That's easy. Write for yourself. Write what makes you happy. Write for what you love and believe in. That's how you find your voice.
5. Give us 3 blogs we need to be following that your love.
I'm going to list three blogs that are not currently one of my sponsors....but please check them out too!
Exploits of a Military Mama
Our Growing Garden
There you have it, folks! To participate in this link up, or to participate in next week's, click here!!
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Labels: sunday social