- Tomorrow is my 3 year anniversary of my thyroidectomy. Which also means I've been cancer free for three years! That was one of the scariest days of my life. I am so thankful that it's behind me.
- Remember how I told you all that my BFF is [finally] pregnant?! Well, she found out she's having TWO sweet babies!! TWINS!!! I may or may not have already started shopping for my nieces/nephews! She's documenting her pregnancy, to follow along click here.
- My aunt is getting married in October and my sweet Lincoln is THE RING BEARER!!! I'm just a little excited! I'm willing to bet this is going to be one event we will
wantNEED to video! I cannot wait to see my little man in a little tux :)
- In other news...one of my mommy friends just launched a brand new spankin' blog. Lincoln and I were lucky enough to meet up with her and her adorable little girl last spring. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon! Check out her new diggs here.
- I have suddenly become OBSESSED with the colors gray and yellow together. Yeah. That was random.
- And last, but certainly not least, I leave you with a poop dilema. Lincoln has recently become super constipated. I don't know what's going on. His diet is the same, and it's not like he isn't active. Yesterday he finally pooped after four days. I gave him miralax in the morning and then made him a smoothie with prune juice. Let's just say my concoction did the trick. I don't like the idea of giving him miralax every day, though. He won't drink the prune juice by itself, not that I can blame him. I just hate seeing him in pain :(