Major Dinner FAIL | The Momma Diaries

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Major Dinner FAIL

Last night I attempted a quick and easy dinner for Lincoln. Part of that dinner consisted of two chicken tenders. I popped them in the microwave, and well, this is what became of them...

Yes, they absolutely caught on fire. I am seriously, THE.BEST.COOK.EVER!!! Who's coming over for dinner? ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny! You should have blamed your microwave, like it went crazy or something ;)

    I'm a new follower from TAT

    Heather
    http://ourgirlskeepusmoving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's awful! Funny thing is I just did the same thing this afternoon, for lunch. ::shakes head::

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I love to hear from my readers :)

Get Widget