- My beautiful healthy, happy baby boy. He will always be the number one thing I am thankful for :)
- My amazing hubby... for putting up with me!
- My beautiful house, for finally being built and able to live in!
- Lincoln not having Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI), or carrying the gene! For that, I will forever be thankful!
- My loving and supportive parents.
- My "baby" brother (he's 25, lol)
- My "sister," and Lincoln's "Aunnie."
- And lastly, for going home to Rhode Island this weekend to see family and friends :)
Your turn! What are you thankful for this week?!
Pin It Now!