Who's baby is 11 months old???? Surely it cannot be my sweet boy! I really really cannot believe we are one short month from Lincoln turning one! I am in full party planning mode...to make sure my sweet boy will have the best 1st birthday bash :)
I said in Lincoln's 10 month post how much he is learning daily...well, that certainly hasn't changed. If anything my little sponge is learning more and more everyday! It is truly amazing to watch him grow.
So, what is Lincoln up to at 11 months??
- His vocabulary is growing. He makes many sounds, and chatters all day.
- He points to everything!
- If you say "number one!" He'll put one finger up :)
- He cruises around furniture like a crazy man...I really think he'll be walking by his first birthday.
- He can stand without holding onto anything for quite some time if he's distracted.
- If he wants a snack, he'll hand his snack cup to you.
- We're in the process of transitioning him to whole milk. Right now we're doing 3 parts formula, 1 part milk. I think we'll be going 1/2 & 1/2 soon. I have two 1/2 canisters of formula left, and I don't think I'll have to buy anymore!
- He's eating mostly table food, but occasionally will still wants his purees.
- Feeds the dogs at my parents house cheerios, and he'll feed our cat literally anything when he's in his high chair.
- He crawls after our cat Oliver saying, "ahhh ahhh" I think he's saying "Oliver." :)
- Gives open mouth kisses on the lips...BUT ONLY FOR DADDY!!! I'm not going to lie, I'm one jealous Mama!
- LOVES to read! He'll even point to the pictures in the book and I'll tell him what it is, then he'll point to something else. It's AWESOME!
I'm sure there's a million and one things I'm forgetting, he seriously learns something new everyday!