Thanks to the lovely Mrs. G at http://mrandmrsg3.blogspot.com/, I have been honored to receive this sparkly little award :) I recommend you click on Mrs. G's blog link to read all about her pregnancy adventures!
Here are the rules for the award:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
Here we go:
1. The whites of my eyes are blue. It's called "blue sclera" and it's a trait of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta. I think it's kind of neat!
2. I love to watch General Hospital...it's my guilty pleasure!
3. When I was 13 years old, I won a National Business Plan Competition. I had to create a non-existing business, and develop a business plan for it. I got to travel to Washington DC and North Carolina for the awards ceremony! Quite a big deal for a 13 year old ;)
4. I was a cheerleader for 7 years...but definitely DO NOT fit the "typical" cheerleader stereotype.
5. I love to watch the Red Sox. I can watch any game during the season from start to finish, and not get bored.
6. I know every mom say it, but really, I do have the cutest baby boy ever! :)
7. I never thought I'd be a stay at home mom, but now that I am, I wouldn't change it for the world!
And now, here are 7 of my favorite bloggers that I nominate:
thundercatsarego at http://thundercatarego.blogspot.com/
Jenny at http://thesemansfamily.blogspot.com/
Lindsey at http://lindseysmixed.blogspot.com/
Heathercara at http://somewombthoughts.blogspot.com/