- First you sign up for your first fix.
- Then you fill out your style profile. This helps the stylists select clothing that they think will suit you. Don't rush through this process! Take your time so your stylist can really get to know your style!
- Your stylist then chooses 5 items based on your profile.
- You choose your price range.
- The items are sent to your home (no shipping fees), and you then try them on. Keep what you like, send back (in the included pre-paid postage envelope) what you don't want. You can even exchange an item for another size if it's not the right fit!
- There is a $20 styling fee, however this can be used to purchase any of the items you are sent!
- If you decide to keep all 5 items, you receive a 25% discount.
- You then give feedback on your fix. It's extremely important to be very detailed for your futures fixes!
So again, I decided to keep just one item this fix...that incredible blazer!! What did you think of this months fix? What would you have kept? If you blogged about it, please feel free to comment with your link. I love checking out other fixes -- it gives me ideas for what to request in mine!!